by Vladimir Mayakovsky
Translated from the Russian by Paul Schmidt
The play was first performed at the Luna Park Theatre in St. Petersburg, Russia in November 1913.
The text provided here was first published in 50: A Celebration of Sun & Moon Classics (Los Angeles: Sun & Moon Press, 1995). The typesetting and composition was done by Guy Bennett.
Click here for text: